French Quarter and Ninth Ward
Designer: Jill Wolcott
French Quarter Can you say je ne sais quoi? A little flirty but still a little covered-up. Perfect for when you need something seasonal. Worked in the round to the underarms, and just interesting enough to keep you going until suddenly -- you are done!
- Type: Pullover/Tank
- Sizes: 7 from 33" - 60" bust
- Yarn: Coastal / 4 - 7 skeins
- Sample knit in Elemental Affects Coastal #309 Bonnie Blue
Ninth Ward I love popping a cosy over my shoulders for protection from air conditioning or breezes. More stable than a shawl, a different coverage that a cowl. Pair it with French Quarter to create a different kind of seater-set, or wear it by itself! Perfect for adding to a summer dress or tee to turn a work-day outfit into something a little more, but still easy.
- Type: Cosy
- Sizes: 7 from 34" - 60" bust
- Yarn: Coastal / 3 - 6 skeins
- Sample knit in Elemental Affects Coastal #308 Sky Blue